Oikocredit holds general meeting in December
Oikocredit’s Managing Board and Supervisory Board are pleased to announce to the cooperative's members the convention of an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) to be held on 2 December 2021.
At the 45th Annual General Meeting (AGM) held on 10 June 2021, Oikocredit’s Managing Board informed members that an EGM would be convened at the end of 2021. The main purpose of the EGM is to discuss the review process of the cooperative’s capital-raising model and the related role of members. The EGM will also include an update on the development of Oikocredit’s 2022-2026 strategy and on several motions that were presented at the AGM in June.
Even though Covid-19 restrictions are being partly lifted in some countries around the world, it is still not safe for everyone to travel. It has therefore been decided to hold the EGM in a so-called hybrid setting, which will allow members to participate in the meeting through a web-based conferencing system and to vote via an electronic voting system. The chairperson of the EGM, the Managing Director and the Company Secretary will be physically present in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, along with a limited number of staff supporting the EGM.
The meeting is open to representatives of the 550 member organisations of the Oikocredit International cooperative – Oikocredit (EDCS) U.A.. Formal notice of the EGM's convention has been sent to member organisations via mail and a members’ email newsletter today. Member representatives can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in case they have any questions regarding the EGM.
- 30 November 2021 - IDH Farmfit Fund and Oikocredit co-investment in Aldea Global to support Nicaraguan coffee smallholders
- 17 November 2021 - Symbiotics and Oikocredit invest in ETG to support West Africa cocoa and cashew value chains
- 16 November 2021 - Q3 2021 quarterly report: Cautious optimism
- 16 November 2021 - Mirjam ‘t Lam appointed Oikocredit’s Managing Director
- 15 November 2021 - Oikocredit partners Crecer and Fonkoze shortlisted for European Microfinance Award 2021 for Inclusive Finance and Healthcare
- 05 November 2021 - Oikocredit holds general meeting in December
- 04 November 2021 - Capacity building for agriculture [interview]
- 03 November 2021 - Oikocredit expands its financial inclusion portfolio with the latest investment in Senegal
- 01 November 2021 - Oikocredit and Opportunity International announce impact investment of USD 100 million to advance education in low-income countries