Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
Bart van Eyk, Director of Investments, will be leaving Oikocredit at the end of February 2022 to explore new ventures in the world of impact investing and social enterprises.
Bart joined Oikocredit’s Managing Board in 2015 as Equity Director and has been Director of Investments since 2018.
During Bart’s remaining time at Oikocredit, he will ensure ongoing focus on portfolio performance and the continuation of projects. The process to find a successor for the role of Director of Investments has already started.
Joseph Patterson, Chair of Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board, said: “Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board and Managing Board regret but respect Bart's decision to leave. We’re grateful to Bart for staying with us while we search for a successor, and we look forward to continuing to work with him ahead of his departure.”
Archive > 2021 > September
- 24 September 2021 - Oikocredit joins DFC and USAID in USD $55 million Covid-19 relief loan financing programme for sustainable agriculture development in India
- 23 September 2021 - Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
- 22 September 2021 - Supporting partners’ innovative responses to Covid-19
- 22 September 2021 - Oikocredit is partnering with Sidian Bank to support SMEs in Kenya
- 20 September 2021 - Making a difference: our Impact Report 2021
- 15 September 2021 - Impact Report 2021 is live!
- 03 September 2021 - Carlos and Esteban’s story: Securing a better future