Oikocredit invites members to AGM on June 9 in Amersfoort
Hybrid Annual General Meeting format for 2023 will support equal participation opportunities for all members.
Oikocredit invites its members to attend its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 9 June 2023. The hybrid event will take place both online and in person in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Members or their representatives are welcome to attend the event in person. However, the hybrid format accommodates members who are unable to travel to the Netherlands. A web-based conferencing system will facilitate online attendance.
Voting will be electronic for everyone, regardless of whether they participate online or in person. This helps ensure that all members have the same participation opportunities.
Accounts and updates
The AGM is scheduled to begin at noon CEST. Supervisory Board member Charity Chanda Lumpa will chair the meeting.
Key items on the agenda for discussion and/or voting include:
Approval of the Annual Accounts 2022 and the allocation of net income for 2022, including the dividend proposal
Report on activities in the business year 2022.
Report from the Members’ Council and proposals for new appointments
Report from the Supervisory Board, including the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee’s report, as well as a proposal for more flexibility in determining the size of the SB
Report from a partner
Update on Oikocredit memberships
Update on the Oikocredit brand refresh.
The meeting is open to representatives of the nearly 520 member organisations of the Oikocredit International cooperative – Oikocredit (EDCS) U.A..
Formal notice of the AGM has been sent to member organisations by mail and in a members’ email newsletter.
Members’ representatives may email email@example.com for more information.
Archive > 2023 > May
- 31 May 2023 - Q1 2023 quarterly report: A positive start to the year
- 25 May 2023 - Oikocredit Live: Combatting Climate Change.
- 23 May 2023 - Adama Bah: When women lead, business performance improves
- 22 May 2023 - Oikocredit updates NAV calculation
- 12 May 2023 - Cafédirect CEO: How Fairtrade creates a better life for farmers and a better cup of coffee for you
- 09 May 2023 - Oikocredit invites members to AGM on June 9 in Amersfoort
- 04 May 2023 - Award-winning Fonkoze brings healthcare and hope to low-income Haitian communities