Call for Supervisory Board applications
Oikocredit intends to appoint new members to its Supervisory Board during its annual general meeting in June 2022.
Oikocredit is seeking experienced candidates for the position of Supervisory Board member.
Candidates should be driven by Oikocredit’s mission and vision, reflect the geographic and human diversity of Oikocredit, and be able to take an active role in the governance of our international cooperative.
Potential Supervisory Board members should have the knowledge to supervise the cooperative’s strategy implementation, financial health, and governance and risk management systems.
Candidates should also possess the appropriate leadership, influence, and decision-making skills. They must be performance-oriented and encourage innovation.
The Supervisory Board Nominations Committee is particularly interested in candidates with experience in:
- financial analysis,
- risk management,
- human resources,
- legal and regulatory affairs, and/or
- strategic planning and organisational development.
We welcome applications and expressions of interest from those who are committed to Oikocredit’s vision for a global, just society in which resources are shared sustainably and all people are empowered with the choices they need to create a life of dignity.
Additional information is available in the Oikocredit Supervisory Board nominations brochure. Interested candidates must apply on the Oikocredit Careers page no later than 15 January 2022.
If you have questions about this opportunity, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
|Oikocredit SB Recruitment brochure.pdf||2.5 MB||application/pdf|
Archive > 2021 > December
- 17 December 2021 - The season of joy and Mercy’s story
- 15 December 2021 - Oikocredit joins FIRST+ programme to help generate work opportunities for 60,000 Ghanaians
- 07 December 2021 - Oikocredit held General Meeting to discuss strategy and capital-raising model
- 07 December 2021 - Oikocredit invests € 2 million to support growth of solar energy in Africa
- 06 December 2021 - Introducing Oikocredit’s new community-focused approach: learning from partners
- 01 December 2021 - Call for Supervisory Board applications