Oikocredit publishes its annual report for 2019
Today we published our annual report which informs investors and other stakeholders about our financial performance from the past year.
The annual report provides a thorough update on our performance, the implementation of our updated strategy and developments across the regions Oikocredit is active in. It also includes information on our focus areas of financial inclusion, agriculture and renewable energy. In the report you can also find our consolidated financial statement.
Since the contents of our annual report were confirmed at the beginning of March, the coronavirus has significantly altered the context in which we’re all working and living.
To answer questions you may have about the pandemic’s effect on our work, we’ve prepared frequently asked questions. You can also find our latest updates on the situation on our coronavirus news feed.
- 28 April 2020 - Coffee, Cocoa, and the Coronavirus [Interview]
- 14 April 2020 - Impact investors jointly commit to supporting low-income communities in Covid-19 crisis
- 09 April 2020 - Social impact in the pandemic: how Oikocredit is helping partners fight back [blog]
- 09 April 2020 - Nomination for appointment to the Supervisory Board
- 08 April 2020 - Protecting organisations against coronavirus scams – tips for partners
- 06 April 2020 - It's not just about growth [interview]
- 06 April 2020 - Indian Oikocredit subsidiary supports government relief fund for coronavirus
- 03 April 2020 - Protecting yourself against coronavirus scams – tips for investors
- 02 April 2020 - Oikocredit publishes its annual report for 2019