Oikocredit invests US$ 1,000,000 in Standard Life Organisation to support low-income entrepreneurs in Nigeria
Three-year term loan will support Nigerian NGO and microfinance institution’s work with low-income women, men and children
Social impact investor and worldwide cooperative Oikocredit is providing a three-year term loan of US$ 1,000,000 to Standard Life Organisation, a Nigerian NGO and microfinance institution that empowers disadvantaged households and communities through financial services and capacity building.
With this investment, Oikocredit reinforces its commitment to support financial inclusion through partnerships with socially oriented financial institutions.
With 89 branches in 15 states of the Nigerian federation, Standard Life Organisation provides much-needed individual and group finance to micro, small and medium enterprises for financial security, job creation and retention, and business growth. It also promotes access to affordable child education for low-income families by investing in privately owned primary and secondary schools.
- 28 novembre 2022 - Prioritising impact and maintaining balance: interview with Gwen van Berne
- 23 novembre 2022 - Oikocredit invests in Ivorian fintech Djamo to support its growth and expansion in francophone West Africa
- 21 novembre 2022 - Q3 2022 quarterly report: Moving in the right direction
- 14 novembre 2022 - Mobilising investments in water and sanitation | Interview with Josien Sluijs
- 10 novembre 2022 - Oikocredit invests US$ 1,000,000 in Standard Life Organisation to support low-income entrepreneurs in Nigeria
- 01 novembre 2022 - Aqua for All interviews Oikocredit’s Managing Director on new partnership