Gwen van Berne appointed as Director of Finance & Risk
Gwen van Berne, Oikocredit's Director of Finance and Risk
Gwen van Berne has been appointed as Director of Finance & Risk from 9 May 2022.
Gwen has 23 years’ experience in the financial services sector and was the former Chief Financial Officer of RIPE NCC, an internet registry that supports internet operations across the globe.
Earlier in her career, Gwen fulfilled a variety of roles within ABN AMRO Bank and now as Director of Finance & Risk at Oikocredit, Gwen will provide leadership and expertise in finance and risk at a strategic level for the whole organisation. She will also lead the functions of the Integrated Reporting & Control department.
Mirjam ‘t Lam, Managing Director of Oikocredit, said: “ We’re looking forward welcoming Gwen in our team and to Oikocredit. Her experience in leading a combined finance and risk function, her experience as executive and non-executive acting in a multistakeholder environment, in combination with her motivation and passion for making positive social impact will add value to our cooperative”.
Archive > 2022 > avril
- 21 avril 2022 - Financial results for 2021: achievement and recovery
- 21 avril 2022 - Q4 2021 quarterly report: Achievement and recovery
- 19 avril 2022 - Gwen van Berne appointed as Director of Finance & Risk
- 14 avril 2022 - Impacting investing in West Africa [interview]
- 12 avril 2022 - Latest investment to power West African communities with solar energy