Impact Report 2021 is live!
Oikocredit just published its Impact Report 2021. In this report you can learn all about Oikocredit’s social impact: how we measure it, what this looks like in our focus sectors and regions, our capacity building support and more.
Oikocredit’s goal is to improve the lives of low-income people and communities in Africa, Asia and Latin America and the Caribbean. In the impact report, you will learn about how we monitor and support our partners in achieving these goals.
Our Impact Report 2021 explains how investing in our focus areas of financial inclusion (such as microfinance and SME finance), agriculture and renewable energy helps Oikocredit to maximise our social impact. You can also learn about why our local presence is essential for selecting the right partners to work with and for providing capacity building support. Capacity building is another significant area of our work, which you can read about.
What else will you find?
Numbers that matter:
In addition, did you know that Oikocredit actively contributes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals? The report explains how we evidence our contribution to these goals with over 50 indicators.
You will also find inspiring stories from each of our focus sectors across Africa, Asia and Latin America. Stories like Gladys Arcos’ who is featured on the front page. With the financial support of Oikocredit partner Cooprogreso, Gladys was able to sustain her livelihood, provide for her family, meet her husband’s medical needs and put her children through school. “The support that Cooprogreso has given me has been huge,” says Gladys. “They are there when I need them.”
Archivo > 2021 > septiembre
- 24 septiembre 2021 - Oikocredit joins DFC and USAID in USD $55 million Covid-19 relief loan financing programme for sustainable agriculture development in India
- 23 septiembre 2021 - Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
- 22 septiembre 2021 - Supporting partners’ innovative responses to Covid-19
- 22 septiembre 2021 - Oikocredit is partnering with Sidian Bank to support SMEs in Kenya
- 20 septiembre 2021 - Making a difference: our Impact Report 2021
- 15 septiembre 2021 - Impact Report 2021 is live!
- 03 septiembre 2021 - Carlos and Esteban’s story: Securing a better future