Oikocredit launches its Impact Report 2020
Oikocredit’s Impact Report is now live and ready for downloading. Our latest report showcases our social impact data from across all Oikocredit’s activities.
Highlights from the report, which shares data as of yearend 2019, include:
- our financial inclusion partner organisations reached 38.2 million clients and 1.1 million small and medium enterprises (SMEs);
- 86% of clients reached by our financial inclusion partners were women, and 63% were in rural areas;
- agriculture partners reached more than 557,000 farmers;
- renewable energy partners provided 52,000 households with access to clean energy; and
- we spent € 0.7 million on capacity building.
Kawien Ziedses des Plantes, Oikocredit’s Global Social Performance Specialist said: “The report is a moment in time showing what has happened in terms of impact, how many people have we been able to reach through our partners, and to describe the actions which Oikocredit has taken.”
The Impact Report 2020 also maps Oikocredit’s impact results to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and shares partner examples and end-client stories.
Kawien added: “It’s about accountability, are we doing what we say we do? It’s also about improvement, can we improve on what we are doing? And it’s about transparency, showing the detail behind the numbers”.
Download the Impact Report 2020
|Oikocredit Impact Report 2020||6.1 MB||application/pdf|