Annual report for 2013 online
Oikocredit's annual report for 2013 provides an update on operations and performance, including further detail about Oikocredit’s strategic investments in Africa, agriculture and inclusive finance.
In 2013, Oikocredit focused on serving low-income earners around the world, with loan approvals reaching € 297 million, up 27% from € 234 million in 2012. The annual report provides further detail about the development financing portfolio, as well as the five-year key figures and consolidated financial statements.
As a worldwide cooperative and social investor, Oikocredit will continue to support the microfinance sector, fair trade organizations, cooperatives and small to medium enterprises.
- 31 March | 2014 - Annual report for 2013 online
- 26 March | 2014 - Adding value to microfinance
- 19 March | 2014 - Oikocredit delivers solid financial results
- 17 March | 2014 - Oikocredit's latest deal in Colombia
- 12 March | 2014 - Reaching rural areas in Africa
- 05 March | 2014 - Caring for coffee in Latin America