Oikocredit delivers solid financial results
Oikocredit recorded another set of solid results for the full year ended 31 December 2013. Throughout the year, Oikocredit continued its strategic investments in Africa, agriculture and inclusive finance, whilst looking to develop into other sectors.
Total investors grew to 52,000 from 48,000 in 2012, reaffirming the worldwide support for social investing. Oikocredit’s operating revenue was up in 2013, however the net consolidated result of € 13.4 million was down from 2012 due to a revaluation of the term investment portfolio. Oikocredit managing director, Mr David Woods, said he was pleased with Oikocredit’s 2013 financial results. “Our overall result shows solid growth in our development financing portfolio,” said Mr Woods. “In 2013, we increased our inflow of funds, loan approvals as well as disbursements and improved the overall quality of the portfolio,” added Mr Woods.
Throughout 2013, Oikocredit also remained committed to improving its social performance and support for partners through capacity building initiatives which were conducted worldwide.
- 31 March | 2014 - Annual report for 2013 online
- 26 March | 2014 - Adding value to microfinance
- 19 March | 2014 - Oikocredit delivers solid financial results
- 17 March | 2014 - Oikocredit's latest deal in Colombia
- 12 March | 2014 - Reaching rural areas in Africa
- 05 March | 2014 - Caring for coffee in Latin America