Oikocredit records solid financial results
Oikocredit’s recorded a net consolidated result of € 17.1 million, up from 2013 €13.4 million in 2013. Oikocredit managing director, Mr David Woods, said the results were testament to a sound business model that balances social, environmental and financial goals. “In 2014 we were well positioned to diversify into new sectors as well as strengthen our operations which in turn lowered our risk profile,” said Mr Woods. “Our investments in agriculture, particularly in Africa, and renewable energy, generated immediate results,” Mr Woods said. “To provide our partner organizations with resources to responsibly grow their businesses, we also took a ‘plus’ approach to development financing,” added Mr Woods.
Throughout 2014, Oikocredit remained committed to providing social performance and support to partners through capacity building initiatives which were conducted worldwide.
- 24 March | 2015 - Oikocredit records solid financial results
- 24 March | 2015 - Oikocredit’s Latest Deal in Uganda
- 24 March | 2015 - Microfinance in Morocco
- 23 March | 2015 - A balanced financial approach
- 17 March | 2015 - Oikocredit’s first ever loan in India
- 11 March | 2015 - 40 years of providing opportunities to develop