Oikocredit’s Latest Deal in Uganda
King's College Budo (KCB) is a mixed boarding secondary school which provides education at both ordinary and advanced levels. KCB was founded in 1906 by the Anglican Church of Uganda located in the Wakiso district, which is 18 kilometres from the country’s capital of Kampala.
Quality education for all
KCB has over 1,400 students and 175 staff members to which they apply their mission of providing quality education to all children. In October, Oikocredit disbursed its first loan to KCB to the amount of UGX 2 billion (€610,000), which will be used to replace the old administration block to build the examination hall as well as facilities that can accommodate the school’s administration and staff.
- 24 March | 2015 - Oikocredit records solid financial results
- 24 March | 2015 - Oikocredit’s Latest Deal in Uganda
- 24 March | 2015 - Microfinance in Morocco
- 23 March | 2015 - A balanced financial approach
- 17 March | 2015 - Oikocredit’s first ever loan in India
- 11 March | 2015 - 40 years of providing opportunities to develop