Oikocredit announces 2019 results and partner satisfaction [press release]
Jessy Chipindo, restaurant owner and client of Oikocredit partner Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) Zambia.
Today Oikocredit announced its annual results for 2019. The results reveal an improved financial performance and steady growth in the cooperative’s development finance portfolio.
The press release outlines the progress Oikocredit has made in strengthening its financial performance and streamlining its business model while maintaining investor confidence. It also shares how a recent survey confirmed that Oikocredit partners value the cooperative’s services.
Thos Gieskes, Managing Director at Oikocredit, said: “With a renewed focus and a more agile operating model, we are now better able to serve our partners, members, and investors with enhanced resilience and confidence. We are very pleased that we have welcomed 2,000 new investors and that our recent survey shows how much partners value our services.”
- 26 mars 2020 - Message from the Managing Director: “Working together through uncertain times”
- 19 mars 2020 - Oikocredit announces 2019 results and partner satisfaction [press release]
- 13 mars 2020 - Oikocredit and the novel coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 12 mars 2020 - € 1 million investment in ACE clean cooking
- 10 mars 2020 - No development without risk [interview]