Call for Supervisory Board applications
Oikocredit's Supervisory Board
Oikocredit is seeking skilled and experienced individuals to be appointed to its Supervisory Board during its annual general meeting to be held in June 2021.
The Supervisory Board requires skilled and competent people who reflect the geographic and human diversity of Oikocredit, and who have the capabilities and experience needed to take an active role in the governance of this international cooperative.
Oikocredit is seeking candidates who have the knowledge to supervise the cooperative’s strategy implementation, financial health, governance and risk management structures and systems, and who possess the appropriate leadership, influence and decision-making skills. Candidates must be performance-oriented, encourage innovation, and be driven by Oikocredit’s vision, mission and values.
We are particularly interested in candidates with emerging technology and digitization expertise or expertise in investor relations, marketing, communications, capital formation, and fundraising.
We welcome applications and expressions of interest from those who are committed to Oikocredit’s vision for ‘a global, just society in which resources are shared sustainably and all people are empowered with the choices they need to create a life of dignity’.
If you would like to apply, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you have questions, or know of valuable candidates that should be approached for nomination, you are invited to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is 31 December 2020.
Archivo > 2020 > noviembre
- 25 noviembre 2020 - Why are SMEs important to Oikocredit?
- 23 noviembre 2020 - Call for Supervisory Board applications
- 18 noviembre 2020 - Cooperative conversations: with Anita Clemons of the Members’ Council
- 12 noviembre 2020 - Q3 quarterly report: Maintaining stability
- 09 noviembre 2020 - Mirjam ‘t Lam joins Oikocredit as Director of Finance & Risk
- 02 noviembre 2020 - Does your investment portfolio have “the quan”?