Video tour of Oikocredit’s work in Ghana
A short video is now available to provide you with insight on the work of Oikocredit in Ghana. At a time of social distancing and with few people traveling, it is useful to remind ourselves of how useful our investors find these tours.
Back in January before the Covid-19 pandemic, volunteers, investors and staff of Oikocredit support associations travelled to Ghana to visit Oikocredit financial inclusion partners Opportunity and Advans, renewable energy partner Peg Africa, and the cocoa buying company Fedco in the east of Ghana.
Creating these opportunities for volunteers, investors and staff to connect with partners, as well as each other, has been a key part of the success of spreading the word about Oikocredit.
- 30 June 2020 - Lessening the Covid-19 impact today makes a big difference for the future [Interview]
- 18 June 2020 - THE WATER MAN – part 1 of 2
- 17 June 2020 - Oikocredit exits its investment in Fairtrade chocolate company Divine Chocolate
- 15 June 2020 - Oikocredit holds annual general meeting, members decide on dividend
- 09 June 2020 - MFIs Covid-19 awareness training
- 08 June 2020 - Video tour of Oikocredit’s work in Ghana