Celebrating 45 years of Oikocredit [video]
Today, Oikocredit celebrates its 45th anniversary of a mission to invest in people on low incomes around the world.
In a short video we look back to our founders’ vision and future work together, to thank our thousands of investors, partners, volunteers and staff.
Today our financial inclusion partners reach 38.2 million people, and our agricultural partners reach 557,000 farmers. This huge reach has been achieved through the solidarity expressed by today's 59,000 investors, together with our many other supporters, past and present.
Thos Gieskes, Oikocredit’s Managing Director, said: “I want to thank everyone who supports our work and helps us reach millions of people. You can feel proud of what we’ve achieved together, and I look forward to Oikocredit’s mission continuing, with your support, well into the future”.
- 25 November | 2020 14:59 - Why are SMEs important to Oikocredit?
- 23 November | 2020 10:46 - Call for Supervisory Board applications
- 18 November | 2020 11:17 - Cooperative conversations: with Anita Clemons of the Members’ Council
- 12 November | 2020 13:35 - Q3 quarterly report: Maintaining stability
- 09 November | 2020 15:57 - Mirjam ‘t Lam joins Oikocredit as Director of Finance & Risk
- 04 November | 2020 14:13 - Celebrating 45 years of Oikocredit [video]
- 02 November | 2020 15:34 - Does your investment portfolio have “the quan”?