How does Covid-19 affect our social performance and innovation work? [video]
We interviewed Ging Ledesma, Oikocredit’s Director of Social Performance Innovation, to find out how the Covid-19 pandemic affects our social performance and innovation work.
The Oikocredit cooperative is here to support its partners for the long haul, and in turn our partners are supporting 38 million end-clients during these testing times. We have needed to adapt how we work with our partners, responding to their immediate needs as well as building for the future.
Find out directly from our latest video interview how Oikocredit maintains its social impact during the pandemic, hearing from our Director of Social Performance Innovation who speaks passionately and candidly about our work with partners.
- 27 August 2020 - Group lending: Cristiane and Helena show how it works
- 20 August 2020 - Q2 quarterly report: Responding with resilience
- 14 August 2020 - How does Covid-19 affect our social performance and innovation work? [video]
- 05 August 2020 - SPTF and CERISE take over Smart Campaign implementation resources
- 04 August 2020 - How does Covid-19 impact on our investment operations? [video]