Impact investors jointly commit to supporting low-income communities in Covid-19 crisis
Together with other members of the Dutch Platform for Inclusive Finance (NpM) Oikocredit signed the Covid-19 Investor Statement, which has been issued by impact investors in emerging markets.
Oikocredit and other impact investors have been exchanging and coordinating with each other on how the impact investing community can respond jointly to the impact of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic. One outcome is the joint commitment made by the signatories of this statement.
By signing the statement Oikocredit reaffirms its support to its partner organisations and the low-income communities they serve, at a time when their need for support is even greater.
- 28 April | 2020 13:56 - Coffee, Cocoa, and the Coronavirus [Interview]
- 14 April | 2020 14:59 - Impact investors jointly commit to supporting low-income communities in Covid-19 crisis
- 09 April | 2020 15:19 - Social impact in the pandemic: how Oikocredit is helping partners fight back [blog]
- 09 April | 2020 14:43 - Nomination for appointment to the Supervisory Board
- 08 April | 2020 11:19 - Protecting organisations against coronavirus scams – tips for partners
- 06 April | 2020 16:18 - It's not just about growth [interview]
- 06 April | 2020 11:20 - Indian Oikocredit subsidiary supports government relief fund for coronavirus
- 03 April | 2020 16:10 - Protecting yourself against coronavirus scams – tips for investors
- 02 April | 2020 17:45 - Oikocredit publishes its annual report for 2019