Investors and volunteers visit Oikocredit partners in Peru
A group of Oikocredit investors, volunteers and staff will soon be heading to Peru for this year’s study tour, which takes place from 2 to 8 December. Participants will visit a financial inclusion organisation and its end-clients in Lima. In Jaén and San Ignacio, they will visit a fair-trade coffee cooperative and its farmer members.
The study tour participants will visit the following cities/towns and partners:
Jaén: Central Fronteriza del Norte de Cafetaleros (Cenfrocafe) (coffee cooperative);
The study tour 2018 participants will gain insights into Peru’s financial inclusion and coffee sectors. All participants will visit one financial inclusion partner and one coffee partner.
Participants will learn how coffee cooperatives’ services help small farmers gain meaningful inclusion in the agricultural value-chain.
Supporting Oikocredit partners is central to our work and the partner visits are a valuable opportunity to see firsthand the work being carried out in the field.
- 29 November 2018 - Call for Oikocredit Supervisory Board applications
- 27 November 2018 - A new operating model for Oikocredit [interview]
- 26 November 2018 - Investors and volunteers visit Oikocredit partners in Peru
- 20 November 2018 - Turning organic waste into energy: how Oikocredit offsets its carbon footprint
- 13 November 2018 - Preserving the future of cocoa in Côte d’Ivoire
- 05 November 2018 - Wool with a name