Our work aims to contribute to positive change in the lives of women and men, households and communities. This requires careful partner selection, monitoring and support and a balanced assessment of social performance.
The desire to achieve positive social impact is a driving force and motivation for Oikocredit. We use the latest innovations in social performance tools to ensure our partners reach the right groups and provide services that help people move out of poverty.
Our social performance and impact assessment tools focus on:
- selecting the right partners
- monitoring social performance indicators
- holding partners accountable to their social objectives
- providing capacity building
- gathering feedback from partners to develop products and services